Dec 9, 2009

Wednesday

I thought
da I thought really only I thought it by myself
Those that I thought got no one to make it real for me
No one will know about that

I told her everything
At least there are still someone who can still understand my feeling
At least there are still someone know da "I Thought" theory
After spending whole night with her
Looking at da ceiling
Turning with da fan
Speaking da words of us
Thanks Mi

Never promise me unless you can do it
But once you promise don't break it

I look for a very reasonable reason
And I let da loss of water happen
You will never know how is da feeling killing me
And today it shows how terrible da thing is

I will just be patient
Untill da feeling gone
I don't need sympathy

You don't know how hurt I felt
When those words flow into my ears

I will just change and postponed
No Big Deal
yIN wifLoVE...
我以为
就真的只有 我 以为

No comments: