Dec 2, 2009

Mess

Got no class at all today
due to da MQA
But spend da whole day doing assignment
Recording and everything

I get overstress I think

And I piss him off I know

I have had enough with all those
It's evil I know yet I hope for da dissapearance

I am tired enough to listen to all those
I feel fed up facing all those
I feel annoying keeping on guessing and guessing

I feel like throwing all da thing far far far away from me
But couldn't
I can't even touch them
She's right
We are hoping for something that we know its hard
But they never know how strong we have to stay in order to get it
How tough we have to be to get ourselves out from tears

How long we have to wait
How far we have to walk
How hard we have to be

No one could tell until we are in da destination with the person we hope so much for
No one would help but there are circumvention

Wondering why
Though I know da question will never get an answer
Wondering when
Though I know neither he nor me can predict it

Still I am persisting
Because
I believe in Thy Love

I cant even remember when is da lsat time
That we spend our own sweet time together
When is da last time we crapping face to face
When is da last time I hold their hand
When is da last time I talk nonsense that make all of them getting mad
When is da last time I laugh with them without those gaps
I cant remember
It's miserable enough

I need da warm from them I think
When will be da next reunion
When will be da coming meeting of all for one

I'm crapping
Ignore ba

如果可以 我也希望能成真
谁不渴望愿望成真的
但在许愿是
往往只说结局 却忽略过程

久未犯的毛病又来了
泪腺泉最发达的时期

有那么点迷失在梦想国的恋人
有那么点雨澄的感觉
有那么点舒柔的点点
我一做不了什么
不懂阿徹出现了没
只能祝福过得好
能够有个阿徹 给予所要的 曾失去的
能够的
只能是这样的点点
就只能这样

那过去是遗憾 没错
只要现在以后不变 就好
我期待的
雨澄阿敏的结局
在途中了吗


yIN wifLoVE...
阿徹出现了与否
祝福快乐 点点的祝福

No comments: