Dec 8, 2009

dadada

Today is Tuesday

Sian sms-ed me today which make me so so so surprise
Though I know she will be in half holiday mood d ^^
Have not been seing her for long long time which make me miss her so so so much

我懂你忧虑的即使那是多么的无谓
因为我们都害怕失去
因为对方是我们非常着紧的人
不需要伪装因为装不了
要的是调适自己的心情
沉淀思绪情绪
好好的睡 好好的吃
哭了就哭了
一切都还好
让情绪得以宣泄
我不一定帮的了什么劝得了什么
但我会好好的听你说听你的牢骚
只要你想讲要讲愿讲我都会听
不会烦 真的没有 ^^

Someone is in depress now
I listen to her comfort her consult her
I know exactly how you feel and the reason
I know you feel worst behaving so
I know and I understand
But believe me that this kind of thing will only last for a period of time
It wont last long
You will recover
Only that it might takes sometime

I undergo depress as well
Very often
Still I can overcome da emotion
And da same to you as well

You need not to pretend
As it is nothing false
You are not annoying me
I will never feel annoying because of you
Instead everyone is worry about you
Cheer up Cheer up
yIN wifLoVE...
只要是你
简单也快乐开心甜蜜幸福

No comments: