Still I think it is nice though some of them told me that it is not that nice
Except da part that it is not that logical
Still I got no tears at all
Still there are people saying me cold-blooded
Still I told them that there are nothing to cry for
I believe in da end
but not through da movie honestly
Sumore da movie got some similarities with Noah's story
Someone said movie is not da point
da one who watched with me that matters
perhaps she's right^^
Mr Ng does keep his promise
Monday
a very lazy day
Assignments and presentations
Damn
Wonder why it seems can never be finished
Final comes in one month time
four or five weeks I think
Gonna fight for da best
Feel headache once I think of it
Surprisingly I saw da messages left in da box ^^
I know they never stay far from me
I know I am in their hearts
Thanks dears
I heart you all so so so much
I miss u all
yIN wifLoVE...
这角落
总离不开你
这角落
总离不开你
No comments:
Post a Comment