Mar 14, 2010

a post

Had a gathering with them days before
I enjoyed da moment with them
Meow had almost finish her ACCA
Time flying or she is da one running too fast??
Lol
She's going to become da first among us who step out from student life I think
I am only about to finish my Diploma and she's going to finish da toughest thing I think for Accounting
Should I run faster?? Should run better I think..

We were there talking bad bout guys
How they betrayed their love
How terrible those act are
Laugh a lot when comes to funny topic
Ms Au, I know it's not easy to get yourself away from hurts sadness tears and whatever it is
But life still have to be continue
You are tough enough
And let da time to heal da wound yay

Same for you ya N,
Dunno whether you will see this
But still left da words here
Glad that you told me that you are ok and gonna find another better guy
Haha
I hope you do really fine and recover real soon
Our support are surrounding you

Went to pasar malam with Mr Ng that day
And something real funny happened
It was so damn luckily that he had settle da thing on time
Hundred phews..
Or else things gonna be worst
Government stuff are troublesome enough
I hope he can get what he wants
God please bless him
And bless us

Had been thinking bout that for one whole night
End up all da emotion gone once I got da message
Arghh
How I wish I can just harden myself
How I wish I could do exactly like what being done on me
I know I cant and I wont
Thats da worst part of all

There's mid-term test on tomorrow
I remembered it only on this morning while I was looking at myself when brushing my teeth with all da bubbles around
Lol
Should study now
Till then.
I hope so much to get rid of her.Arghh.

yIN wifLoVE...
习惯改变我们的生活 容易的很
要在生活里改变习惯 谈何容易

No comments: