Mar 20, 2010

Pandora

越光宝盒
Just Another Pandora Box
^^
Watched it yesterday
I have no idea whether it can be rate as a good movie
But when it comes with laughter of audience
I concluded it as a good movie
Darl kept on complaining though he did laughed so damn loud ==
I personally love da Titanic part
Lol
It was extremely funny
And it was freaking sad when he kicked her into da sea
Da movie might be some kind of nonsense and some said it that doesn't make sense at all
But no doubt that da storyline and certain part of it was real funny

Pandora Box
It enables people to repeat and repeat and repeat incidents
Untill it goes in da way that they want
But there's no pandora box in reality
We can only move forward in life without reversing

Hanging around and darl told me something while i was settling my thing
People used to do those that is lame enough har
What's da point of following??
No idea at all
I was like..wutdahell..When he told me bout that

I made my decision
And I know I have no regret for that

p's: da tears in my previous post wasn't me..sorry la for da confuse..lol..
yIN wifLoVE...
爆米花 吃出了甜蜜
爆米花也有和我们的故事

No comments: