1034
I saw this group of number once I opened my eyes today
My class start at 1100
No choice but to rush
There's a test for the class
I do not really know how to answer
Repeating
"Culture is pass from generation to generation"
A very good phrase
And i guess it does helped
Lol
因为起得晚了
没等那10分钟就直接冲凉
冷气极度冷的情况下
伤风了
才离开它几天又来了
我没有因为听她的lecture所以感动==
Mr Ng wants me to follow his rules strictly
That I cant have my shower once I wake up
那是他自己的习惯
逐渐的演变成我们的习惯
一个因为他的习惯
曾觉得麻烦 但这是他的温柔
今天
我要把它说 是我们的习惯
Two more weeks to go
Final is getting nearer and nearer
Still there are assignments to be done
Presentations are waiting
I want all these to end fast
Tons of thing are waiting to be settle
I got no effort to touch them yet
Leave it ba
I will be right back to them sooner or later
I know they are worrying
And that is da reason why they kept on asking da same question
I know they dont mean to stress on me
I know those words are all comes from their concern their love
But still I make it in my own way
I told them everything is still in progress
Simply because I don't hope to worrying them
or Troubling them
The bad part of me
They complaint bout this ages ago
But i never seem to have changes about it
Anyway
I will settle everything
I will arrange everything
When things are deal
I will tell them all da details
I will never be big enough for them not to worry bout me
Somehow I enjoyed being their little girl
They are da most important one in my life
They are da two person that I will never stop loving
I saw this group of number once I opened my eyes today
My class start at 1100
No choice but to rush
There's a test for the class
I do not really know how to answer
Repeating
"Culture is pass from generation to generation"
A very good phrase
And i guess it does helped
Lol
因为起得晚了
没等那10分钟就直接冲凉
冷气极度冷的情况下
伤风了
才离开它几天又来了
我没有因为听她的lecture所以感动==
Mr Ng wants me to follow his rules strictly
That I cant have my shower once I wake up
那是他自己的习惯
逐渐的演变成我们的习惯
一个因为他的习惯
曾觉得麻烦 但这是他的温柔
今天
我要把它说 是我们的习惯
Two more weeks to go
Final is getting nearer and nearer
Still there are assignments to be done
Presentations are waiting
I want all these to end fast
Tons of thing are waiting to be settle
I got no effort to touch them yet
Leave it ba
I will be right back to them sooner or later
I know they are worrying
And that is da reason why they kept on asking da same question
I know they dont mean to stress on me
I know those words are all comes from their concern their love
But still I make it in my own way
I told them everything is still in progress
Simply because I don't hope to worrying them
or Troubling them
The bad part of me
They complaint bout this ages ago
But i never seem to have changes about it
Anyway
I will settle everything
I will arrange everything
When things are deal
I will tell them all da details
I will never be big enough for them not to worry bout me
Somehow I enjoyed being their little girl
They are da most important one in my life
They are da two person that I will never stop loving
yIN wofLoVE...
不管是怎么样的你
还是变成怎么样的你
都是我爱的你啊
No comments:
Post a Comment