Raining on Mooncake FestivalIt was not as fun as last time
Sometimes children are needed in order to have da feel da mood
Someimes I feel that I need those noises
Sometimes, I miss chilhood
that has no trouble no problem to be faced
and only fullfilled with happiness
da Smoker is da one who kept on crapping with me
She is going to leave soon
I just hope to spend more time with her
and im gonna miss her lots
She hugged me before I went back home
She said she afraid she has no more effort to come back after years
She said she is getting older and older
She said she hope so much to meet us more
She said she enjoy life here than there
She said Im terrible for not bringing Chyi to meet with her
She asked me when will I bring my mum to visit her there
I told her that I will miss her
I told her to wait for me to graduate
I told her that I will earn more money and fly over there to look for her
I told her that she will definitel have the chance to meet him in future
I told her that I will not change boyfriend
I asked her not to smoke that much
Regardless how hot-tempered I am sometimes
I know deep in my heart that she loves me
And Uncle asked us shut up
He said we were disturbing him watchinf tv
So sSorry that we ignored him
中秋节
是否因为月亮不圆
所以无法团圆
Sometimes children are needed in order to have da feel da mood
Someimes I feel that I need those noises
Sometimes, I miss chilhood
that has no trouble no problem to be faced
and only fullfilled with happiness
da Smoker is da one who kept on crapping with meShe is going to leave soon
I just hope to spend more time with her
and im gonna miss her lots
She hugged me before I went back home
She said she afraid she has no more effort to come back after years
She said she is getting older and older
She said she hope so much to meet us more
She said she enjoy life here than there
She said Im terrible for not bringing Chyi to meet with her
She asked me when will I bring my mum to visit her there
I told her that I will miss her
I told her to wait for me to graduate
I told her that I will earn more money and fly over there to look for her
I told her that she will definitel have the chance to meet him in future
I told her that I will not change boyfriend
I asked her not to smoke that much
Regardless how hot-tempered I am sometimes
I know deep in my heart that she loves me
And Uncle asked us shut up
He said we were disturbing him watchinf tv
So sSorry that we ignored him
中秋节
是否因为月亮不圆
所以无法团圆
今天是伤害
中秋节却留下泪痕
你说的你答应的
我不懂不懂不懂
怎么了 不一样了
New Semester
da Third Sem
After da not-long-holiday
I am stil in holiday mode
Can someone halp me change it please
Has only four subjects this semester
My timetable not that full
Has more free time
No more having class till 7pm
whatever it is
Gotta get back
To da place that i supposed to be at
da place that I sometimes will feel lonely
How Pathetic it is
da Third Sem
After da not-long-holiday
I am stil in holiday mode
Can someone halp me change it please
Has only four subjects this semester
My timetable not that full
Has more free time
No more having class till 7pm
whatever it is
Gotta get back
To da place that i supposed to be at
da place that I sometimes will feel lonely
How Pathetic it is
yIN wifLoVE...
那天夜里
我脸上留下泪痕
No comments:
Post a Comment