My holiday
Sian still need preparation for her exam
Her trial
So gotta wait a bit long time till da gathering ==
Sobz..
I miss her so damn much
Anyway
All da Best to her
Good Luck sweetie
muaxx
Sian still need preparation for her exam
Her trial
So gotta wait a bit long time till da gathering ==
Sobz..
I miss her so damn much
Anyway
All da Best to her
Good Luck sweetie
muaxx
Movie
I watched Final Destination and Where Got Ghost with Chyi few days ago
I was terrified
We both were being shocked by certain scenes
I close my eyes with jacket at first
Turned into closing them with my own hands
Then use Chyi's hand to cover my eyes
And eventually Chyi automatically close my eyes with his hand
When he feels that the scene will scare me
And the end of the Final Dest i hide myself in his arm
Some of da scenes were really DISGUST
yuckxx...
Thats what i did in da holiday
da first few days of it
Will be coming soon more hopefully
Aunties are all back from their homes
Still dislike being asked questions by one of them though
I still happy meeting all of them at once
Tey are very talkative indeed
Keep on talking and talking and talking and laughing beside me
Which makes my uncle asked them to shut up in the end
Lol.. This is da thing that makes me love them
They sometimes bring funs for da quiet and large house
Yea, half year more i will be graduated from Diploma
I will MAKE SURE i graduate on time
Da smoker said she will definitely come back to look at me wearing da gown
I smiled and told her that alright, i will reserve for you then
Though i know
She will most probably couldn't make it up at that time
Still i feel warm inside
Will be having lunch wiith them later
Aunties, welcome back
**Selamat Hari Raya**
They all received da message from me last night ^^
Sian said shes not malay and Shir deng me while Sa wished me back
And will sending another one to kak lin later
I bet she was busying with her holiday as well
She is da only malay friend that i has
Thank you for working at The Store for pass two years' holiday
With da low pay salary
Damn
And those Malays keep on playing da fireworks at night
Mid Night sumore
so irritating..
Thats all le..
They all received da message from me last night ^^
Sian said shes not malay and Shir deng me while Sa wished me back
And will sending another one to kak lin later
I bet she was busying with her holiday as well
She is da only malay friend that i has
Thank you for working at The Store for pass two years' holiday
With da low pay salary
Damn
And those Malays keep on playing da fireworks at night
Mid Night sumore
so irritating..
Thats all le..
Everyone Needs a Guardian Angel
what if..
da Guardian Angel gone one day??
Will you please be at my side forever
So that I owned da Guardian Angel till no end, Mr NG??
yIN wifLoVE...
彩虹 总是在雨后出现
幸福呢
No comments:
Post a Comment