yea
i got my result
suprisingly
it is not as bad as i thought it will be
In fact I should work even harder
To get an even better result
Still
da message that I will definitely receive in da morning of result day
Still
Im in frustration
I guess
i got my result
suprisingly
it is not as bad as i thought it will be
In fact I should work even harder
To get an even better result
Still
da message that I will definitely receive in da morning of result day
Still
Im in frustration
I guess

da result of mineI know I should feel happy perhaps
though it is not really good enough
though I should have better wan
though it is quite dissapointing
not though and it is not satisfying one
I know I should not continue with this emotion
It seems like haunted me all da while
Perhaps I should have someone to listen to me
Eventhough I myself might dunno what am I talking about
But Who
I should get myself step out from da circle
Shouldn't trap by these
I gotta cheer up myself
I gotta make myself happy
I gotta hug doggie and get into my dream
And I cross my fingers
Hopefully that will have a nice sleep tonight
I don't want to have any dreams
"Tell me things that will make you happier.
Anything and I will do it for you."
Give me warm then.
Return me da pass then.
I want back da feeling of being pampered!!!
She is always da concern wan
I felt really touch at that moment
As she felt unhappy today
Tears rolling in my eyes perhaps.
Tired. GoodNight.
though it is not really good enough
though I should have better wan
though it is quite dissapointing
not though and it is not satisfying one
I know I should not continue with this emotion
It seems like haunted me all da while
Perhaps I should have someone to listen to me
Eventhough I myself might dunno what am I talking about
But Who
I should get myself step out from da circle
Shouldn't trap by these
I gotta cheer up myself
I gotta make myself happy
I gotta hug doggie and get into my dream
And I cross my fingers
Hopefully that will have a nice sleep tonight
I don't want to have any dreams
"Tell me things that will make you happier.
Anything and I will do it for you."
Give me warm then.
Return me da pass then.
I want back da feeling of being pampered!!!
She is always da concern wan
I felt really touch at that moment
As she felt unhappy today
Tears rolling in my eyes perhaps.
Tired. GoodNight.
yIN wifLoVE...
我不要被忘记
为什么老是忘记我的事
No comments:
Post a Comment