With family with darl and with his family
Bear with da girls's pain I had once a month
And went for dinner with his family
Since he said he wish I will be going
I nodded my head then
Spend great time with them
da very first time having dim sum as dinner
Haha
Even his aunty said it was just weird
Dim sum digested too fast in my stomach
XD
Some photos when steamboating with family
Loveeeee






Explored this place
Girls sekalian!! Attention!!
Haha
Guess we should have our sweeet time at this place
Full with strawberry
--Strawberry Moment--
Thanks Darl
For da sweet time there
Though my stomach had almost burst that day
Haha
Girls I guess you all will love this place too
Ta-Daaa...
Girls sekalian!! Attention!!
Haha
Guess we should have our sweeet time at this place
Full with strawberry
--Strawberry Moment--
Thanks Darl
For da sweet time there
Though my stomach had almost burst that day
Haha
Girls I guess you all will love this place too
Ta-Daaa...
Oops. It's me XDSaja disturb when he's driving
Yea I damn miss them
Its true that it had been long time ago since da last time we had our gathering with full attendance(Ohyeah we got da name list to take attendance XD)
We might not seeing each other for a very long time
But one thing I can said it loud and clear is that
Our hearts never stay far apart from each other
We care we mind and we concern bout stuff that happened to each other
We still share those in our life
Only that we express them through words
And I believe that da laughter still around only that we cant hear them with da distance in between
da screen showing us all da words and alphabets
showing da emotion
Our hearts are being tied up and da string will remain there
Yes people, you can jealous or envy on me for having them in my life
Nothing gonna change our love XD
Babes, IMY.
Bond that will never break~!

No comments:
Post a Comment