I could barely feel da happiness
Smile and Phiz of everyone
Making my heart warm
Showing each other da authentically us
Without hiding any feeling and personality of us
Laugh truthfully
I can just talk bad bout anyone to them
Though da reason is nonsense
Or sometimes without reason simply because I dislike those people
There's as if an invisible understanding among us
They can feel like I do
And of course
It is vice versa
I can tell them how evil I am without hessitation
Without needing to worry da way they gonna look at me
I would say
Except Darl, they are da people who'd able to see da most evil part of mine
No matter how over or terrible stuff I did
I can always show them da bad me.Haha.
Isn't its like that
Real and Sincere friendships
Exist when we can tell them both da positive and negative side of us
Arise when we feel no stress or worried to tell them da evil stuff we did
Is waiting for december
Is waiting for everyone of you
All For One
da bond that will never break
yIN wifLoVE...
不必在失去爱情才懂友情重要
友情不必这样证明
不必在失去爱情才懂友情重要
友情不必这样证明
No comments:
Post a Comment