Oct 27, 2010

children

I had almost forget da day
da day that no longer being celebrated by me or by us for almost 7 years

Tried to squeeze memories for da day
But all scenes were blurr
Whereby I'd only able to see buffet junkfood softdrink cake
Bubble balloon
And present exchange session
It was da happiest day for da whole year

Everyone was smiling laughing playing
All the moments were so wonderful
Memories are blurr but da feeling seems still stay deeply inside
It's just that I never realize or recall them
And they never tend to inform me that they never leave
Hiding in the way that I never expect them to be
Seeing me growing and watching my life in silent
Showing themselves today as they are being sense out of sudden

There's a distance since the time I was labelled as children
I lost simplicity that children owned
I dropped my innocence bit by bit on the road as I walked by
It was so hard that I looked only in front
Forget to turned my head to have a look at those I gone through
Untill one day
Someone pulled me stopped me and requested me to walk little bit slower
Moved my head slightly
Nostalgia attacked
People looked at me and described me as someone simple and childy
How many of them knows that it was actually untrue
Never feel like telling instead I was rather enjoy to have people described me as that
Perhaps
Just let me at least be children in someone's perception
Maturity excess the level that the age suppose to be
Wondering what feeling or reaction should I have
Reason why I always smile once I heard this

Sweeties,
Stay happy and enjoy all da things that appear in your life
Laugh as loud as you wish
Cry as hard as you want
Smile as cool as you thought
Play as happy as you will
Read as smart as you can
Fly as high as you hope
Stay as lively as you do
Most importantly,
Live Love Life
Never forget this three words
As what I used to tell each of you all da time
The story that never get bored of

Regardless of how much da elders pressure on you
Regardless of how tough you think your life is right now
Stay happy as you can

Its children's day today
Hpapy Children's Day
To all of you who are celebrating it
To all of you
who still own the terms that I had lost and can never found back
LiveYourLife

孩子
这世界用微笑欢迎你们的到来
一开始的独自
你们有着自己的圈圈
再后来加入不同的人事物
随着你们所感触的感觉到的
用你们的定义上色
你们都是很棒的画家
握着画笔为你们的圈圈上色 让它变成独一无二
就像你们一样
那么的特别 这么的唯一
天空都以蓝色为底
颜色选择随你们喜好而定
五彩缤纷 还是 浅色系

记得
要开心
好好地经营每份感情
家人是最重
好好地把他们排在第一
即时是你最爱的男生有一天也许会成为你们的家人
要相信
爸妈对你们的爱是绝对的伟大
是肯定的无私
你们拥有自己的天空
翱翔飞翔
发挥你们的优点
用力地笑

或许
大人施与的压力有点庞大
但出发点并不全坏
要学会体谅明白
成长的过程里
坚强 勇敢
还是有需要
相信自己的能力
能渡过这一切

不要急着进入大人的世界
当你们到了那门口时想避也避不了
享受
享受大家的疼爱
享受简单的快乐
享受单纯的幸福
享受美丽的世界
长大后
你会发现最初的你们
拥有如此动人的彩虹

不要忘了
这鼓励你们的彩虹
不管在哪个阶段
它都会出现
只是后来的你们
都不再抬头仰望

yIN wifLoVE...
今天的甜蜜
嘴角成不了平行线

No comments: