101010
The day that people thought think and wish to be a special and perfect day
The day.That should be fulled with laughter and happiness because of new born baby on this special day.
The day that we should felt..special. Because the numbers will only appear once in our life.
There were accident happened on the day
I thought I am out of the sensitiveness
And I realized I didn't
The feeling still haunted me in another way or that it exists in another pattern
It was an accident
But could be avoided without carelessness of human
It is evitable I perhaps
IF everyone mind bout the safety
IF people tend to be more alert and responsible not only to own but also life of others
However, there's no IF in life
She said I might cant get through that feeling
The heart sinked so deep
That is why someone is needed by me to handle it carefully
I know, in certain way
FRAGILE stated on my heart
I know, I might cant accept if there's another accident happen to people around me
It's too dark and harsh for me
So People,
you guys know who you are
Do make yourselves safe at all time
I cant bear to lose anyone of you
The day that people thought think and wish to be a special and perfect day
The day.That should be fulled with laughter and happiness because of new born baby on this special day.
The day that we should felt..special. Because the numbers will only appear once in our life.
There were accident happened on the day
I thought I am out of the sensitiveness
And I realized I didn't
The feeling still haunted me in another way or that it exists in another pattern
It was an accident
But could be avoided without carelessness of human
It is evitable I perhaps
IF everyone mind bout the safety
IF people tend to be more alert and responsible not only to own but also life of others
However, there's no IF in life
She said I might cant get through that feeling
The heart sinked so deep
That is why someone is needed by me to handle it carefully
I know, in certain way
FRAGILE stated on my heart
I know, I might cant accept if there's another accident happen to people around me
It's too dark and harsh for me
So People,
you guys know who you are
Do make yourselves safe at all time
I cant bear to lose anyone of you
yIN wifLoVE...
偶尔累了
还是想靠靠那肩膀
No comments:
Post a Comment