Jan 8, 2010

Strange


It was something strange that I found when I checked on feedjit for nothing today
Wondering what and whom
Purposely or coincidencely
Gotcha huh peeps
And suddenly
Someone poped-up in my mind

I got da news that he had leave
After how many months da accident happened
After how many years we lost contact
Will be around seven years I think
That we lost contact
And I never aspect da moment I get news bout him
Will be moment like this
People around me seems leaving and leaving and leaving
da news makes me feel heavy
I do not know that I will feel so because of that

Daddy's student leav few months ago
Never left one word for family for friend for anyone
I told daddy that I seem couldn't accept da fact
Death is one of da stage in our life, girl
Who wants to accept this?? No one, but we have.
It was what he told me few months ago

Should not let all these affecting me at this moment
Gonna let myself evade for few days

No worries
I will be fine
I ain't that sad
Just..You know...
News come in a sudden and I need time to digest
Still gotta back into notes
Still gotta get ready for exam

Hey darl,
Nothing to display
Im lame I know

yIN wifLoVE...
谁能告诉我
谁能解释得了

No comments: