Seems there's little problem with blogspot..
Sigh
But anyway
I had a great day with Darl today ^^
Perhaps tomorrow to update bout today
While wait and see whether da problem will be solved or what
Sian and Sa at Taiwan now enjoying da trip
Have a nice trip dears
Sigh
But anyway
I had a great day with Darl today ^^
Perhaps tomorrow to update bout today
While wait and see whether da problem will be solved or what
Sian and Sa at Taiwan now enjoying da trip
Have a nice trip dears
yIN wifLoVE...
He means everything to me
And When you say I LOVE YOU
I know it does means forever
I Love you ^^
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Had a date with Mr Ng
Went for early bird's movie
THE SPY NEXT DOOR
Totally 5 person included us watched it
It was da first ever time that I watched movie with da least person around
Mr Ng even told me that
I booked this whole room just for you
And I rolled my eyes to him if im not mistaken
Lol
Spend one whole day with him
I wanna stick with him always XD
Ohya
I love da RED shirt of us
I just LOVE it ^^
Hyper in love with it
Should force him to spend more time with me
Nguak Nguak
Went for early bird's movie
THE SPY NEXT DOOR
Totally 5 person included us watched it
It was da first ever time that I watched movie with da least person around
Mr Ng even told me that
I booked this whole room just for you
And I rolled my eyes to him if im not mistaken
Lol
Spend one whole day with him
I wanna stick with him always XD
Ohya
I love da RED shirt of us
I just LOVE it ^^
Hyper in love with it
Should force him to spend more time with me
Nguak Nguak
No comments:
Post a Comment