Jul 25, 2013

Birthday'6

Hapii Birthday.
Birthday, our birthdays always be the days we try our best to celebrate with each other despite of the distance that separate us apart. For one time after all these years, we make it effortless on Mr Ng's birthday, and for these months I feel damn happy for having no distance between us. LOL.
It supposes to be his birthday, yet he gave me surprise on the day itself, with the toon I love the most.
He never stop loving me, I know and firm about that. The way he loves and pampers me never fade for all these years; Whenever I feel tired, lost, or helpless I allow myself to just lie on his shoulder as I know he will always be there for me, to wipe my tears off, to hug me tight.
Thank you darling, you know you will always be irreplaceable for me don't you?

Hapii Birthday to you and to me. Lol. You couldn't make it on my birthday (blame examination) but you never stop giving me surprises, never stop pampering and loving me.
Thank you darling, for now I feel like it was in five years ago, we were young, my hair was that short, and we are still deep in love with each other.

It has been the sixth birthday we celebrate, and I know there's more coming to us.

Thank you for everything, thank you for not giving up until today.

我們的愛情不複雜,卻裝着滿滿的愛。

No comments: