Yeaa things still going fine, well except the evil lecturer part
Still hanging around whenever we have time
Still looking at the loooooong to-do-list which is always the first thing comes to my ignorance
Always in dilemma that I wish to finish them faster, but wishing time to move slower so that i can stay longer, yet thinking of going back home sometimes, ok, just sometimes
Thinking of assignmentssssss, it is the last thing that I wanna to think of
I just dunno how many more we have to deal with
Now they make me hate these last assignments in student life
Never know assignments can be this disgusting, yes, disgusting!!
Only three day classes per week and its way more torturing as compare to last time, i dunno why
I dunno why Monday can be that demotivating
I dunno why going to class has no fun anymore
I love Liverpool, indeed, but not the study life seriously. okay, not when he is around.
Dismissing the communication group somehow or rather make me feel a little bit better though I know it was not suppose to be.
What for create something and force us to use that when we just don't want or has nothing to talk about...
We don't feel being respected at first place, so don't expect that much from us.
Done with complaining...
Shall go back to assignments..
Life is just so no life.. and luckily, shopping cures. LOL.for a short time at least.
yIN wifLoVE...
心里好重 笑容玩笑也盖不过 甚至超过了
怎么了
No comments:
Post a Comment