Apr 17, 2012

JustSay

I may alone, but I am not lonely
Wonder why it popped out of sudden in my mind
But it describes just so crystal clear about my current situation

No one knows how much I love and enjoy da whole last week
That Mr Ng is back, having him to do all da stuffs with me
Settling everything that used to make me headache every single time when I think about them
Seriously, life is wonderful having him with me
Thank you Darling, for every single things
For never leaving though you have da intention I know. Lol.
For never staying away when I have all these side effects after the incidents
For always listening to me when I feel really frustrated and upset
And whenever I asked, da answer forever to be "Agree"

I love,
there were times when I knew something inside my heart
but never want to admit and expose,
he knows what exactly it was,
he knows that it was just too random,
enabling me to just tell him what I exactly feel and think
which I think will never tell anyone else.
he knows how evil I can be
he knows how terrible I acted when I feel annoying and hatred in certain situations facing certain people
but he never leave,
he stays, up till now,
bearing all these with me.

There are side effects on me because of the incidents
Out of sudden I was being told, and only I realize
I do not know what should I do to chase it away from me
All I can do were to control my tempered well,
To be tougher, and tougher
People asked me to speak in order to hide
The things is, I no longer know how to tell, when everyone has their own problems to face.
Reason why I choose to place them all in heart, than to tell.
I just don't want to worry anyone.

Somehow, I hate myself too for thinking in that way, that I shouldn't be.


**Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law.
Romans 13:8**

yIN wifLoVE...
男人男孩 女人女孩
我们都在



No comments: