Feb 14, 2012

Valen情人

I'm not a person who believe much on fairy tales
I know, there's always sacrifice needed to be made in order to maintain a relationship
I know, I've to bear with mountains or seas of hurts and pains in relationship
It's just that I never get to know this person will ever appears in my life
Interrupted everything of mine
And love me with his heart fully.

Sometimes we argued for very small matters
Sometimes he took tons of tears away from my eyes
Sometimes his ego got me insane totally
But everytime, after pain and tears, he were there to wipe them off.

We've been working so hard from the first day until now
We've been going through all sorts of stuffs up to today

Always, we're not able to be with each other, I mean physically during important or special days
Same goes to this Valentine's
I never give up waiting for the arrival of time that we'd able to appear in front of each other for every single special or normal days

喜欢这照片
没忘记当开心地拿着这吉蒂耀给他看时那脸上的表情
预料中的表情 可爱哪又搞笑的表情
了解这个人
懂得这个人

有的时候 觉得好累
有的时候 贪腻地好想这男人再体贴一点
明知道已非常好
明知道该知足
但不管了
就当着自己自私就好

黄先生
Darl,

Hapii Valentine's Day
情人节快乐

满满的爱
满满的福
yIN wifLoVE...
我任性我坐不住
会稳稳紧紧拉着我吗


No comments: