Jan 5, 2012

first after exam

The very first event after exam- Genting
Honestly I love da place only that it is challenging to fall asleep under low temperature
And both my palms and foot were cold at all time
As well, nothing much to eat, I mean affordable. Lol.
I love da feeling of windy when it suppose to be a damn hot weather at downside

I love that everyone stayed awake to gossip about stuffs which I think this is what should be done during trip
Haha

Still there are many items listed and scheduled
This holiday, gonna be fun!!

Was thinking, it will definitely be a great one to go with AlForOne
It has been sometime since our last trip

Just a very short update
And unorganised one.

Gonna be alarm for Mr Ng again tomorrow
All da best darling
And passing u all my lucks

**Am missing my girls, and my man**

yIN wifLoVE...
要是你在身边
该不会冷得鼻涕不断
更不会被晒的头脑爆掉


No comments: