Nov 22, 2011

just be

Rainy Night
Wonder you ever know I love da smell of rain
That it gives me indescribable feelings which make me feel comfortable with
Of couse, there's nothing better than laying on sofa or bed lazily
With da right person at right moment
This should be what everyone's looking for

Perhaps people thinking I am okay with every single thing that happened
But they never knew that I actually just tolerating and do not want to be too calculative in life
Reasons why I never want to be calculative with you

Either you stand such a heavy place in my heart
Or you means nothing to me, at all.

Standing in front of junctions
Making considerations upon all conditions
Facing all sorts of problem and obstacles existing
Sorting out among confusions and dilemmas

There's nothing called the right path or decision
In fact the thing that make sense is the best path for you, only you
I believe on myself of what decision I'm going to made or what so ever considerations that I have so far
Your opinions will be kindly taken as references
But never try to create interference because you have no right to do so
And I don't see that I need you to criticize on anything about me
Not my past, not my decision, not my life

I enjoy my life now having so much people I love with me
Regardless of what will happen in future,
I'm appreciate everyone of you
=)
Thank you for being part of my life
Thank you for tolerance given by everyone of you

yIN wifLoVE... 夏天的冰冷 冬天的炎热

No comments: