My blog seems so dead
And my life seems so grey
It's my second week and all sort of things already being listed
Having little classes in this final semester
It's my second week and all sort of things already being listed
Having little classes in this final semester
But works never seem be less
No choice but to work harder and be less lazy
I am not sure but this will be the last semester for my student life here
Just to appreciate moments with Balias and enjoy all holidays that I benefited as student
Results were not released on da date as announced instead it postponed till another week which is da first time happen in my student life for two years
I passed
No choice but to work harder and be less lazy
I am not sure but this will be the last semester for my student life here
Just to appreciate moments with Balias and enjoy all holidays that I benefited as student
Results were not released on da date as announced instead it postponed till another week which is da first time happen in my student life for two years
I passed
Glad and thanks God for all His blessing
Never expect for more in this level but only hope to remain da number. Lol.
------------------------------------------------------
-----

Living in this city causing me to depend a lot on public transport
For many times taking these transportation I have been seeing people crying publicly
I always believe there are stories behind those tears
And every time when those who are crying noticed that I am actually looking at them
It is quite embarrassing and often reply them with my smile
Every time, they smile back at me
It is difficult and seldom for me to look at strangers, not to say smiling at them
Yet I do not know why I'd always did these
Perhaps it's comfort without words
There's always things staying in my heart
Always I found no way or direction to express them out and carry them all by my own without looking help from anyone
That day this time,
staying in da coach, its my turn that my tears drop
I lost control on them, totally.
It's so freaking pain
But I believe the hurts will recover,
Only that it may take some little time.
yIN wifLoVE..
是个无止的洞
却永远藏着甜蜜诱惑
却永远藏着甜蜜诱惑
No comments:
Post a Comment