Jun 26, 2011

Birthday'SIAN

To her whom I love that much,


HAPiiBirthDAY!!

I always miss her
and always love her
where da love will be continue
where we'll love each other for da rest of our life

She's cute, she's nice, she kind
and she's soft
Which is reason why people used to bully her
I am one of them for sure
We are all one of those
Haha

Things always fly around my mind
How she made her cupcakes into liquid form
How she walk towards display model and talked with them
How we did all those silly things in public
How we laughed without mind about others loudly
We're insane
Each of us,
Everyone of us

She is always the one I look for when I feel like releasing
And da day when my tears dropped once I heard da voice was her
I do not know why
But it happened magically and dramatically
I love and glad when she called and tell me what upset her
I might not be able to solve or give her solution that best enough
But I will be da best listener, like what she did
She said she's ok follow by a "haha" behind of each statement
It wasn't true that she really ok each time
She just doesn't want to worry us, and learn toface things on herself

She said she wanna learn to be more independent
Babe, I always believe that you can do that well
We learn everything in life
We make mistake and we grow
She's always that perfect to me
She's always nice for me to hug
XD

To my Love,

HapiiBirthday Sian!!
Love you!!

A surprise for her
And am glad it was da same as every year
We made wishes together
Blew candles together
AllForOne always there spiritually
Am waiting for their return


Muaxx!!
Sian,
Best wishes from me to you
Enjoy everything in your life,
Laugh, Smile, Love
AllForOne


yIN wifLoVE...
在心里有妳
分量位置不变

No comments: