May 10, 2011

to say;

Ended my internship with a nice full stop. I perhaps.
There's tears I tried to control when they started to hug me before I leave.
I seriously do nothing much there and there's no need to even thank me at all.
But they do and did.
Thanks for the small little cake before I leave.
Thanks for the meal =)And thanks to myself for dropping my ticket at nowhere and luckily able to grab one at last minute.I seriously dunno why will this happen.

Hapii Mother's Day and Hapii Birthday to daddy
Been busy for one whole afternoon and evening preparing the meal and dishes.
I love da both of you to da max
And I wish you'd enjoy everything of the night.
No one would love me more than what they did.

Hapii Mother's Day to auntie too. =)
feeling myself in a dark empty space again
I dunno why and where this kind of feeling comes from
All that I can is to stand firm and not being pull into da deep hole with no end.
Everything is hard. And escaping.
There's so much unsaid words and feelings being hidden.
I find no way to let them out

THere's da promise I made to myself
To escape to run.I am not well. Physically and mentally unwell.
I will recover, but perhaps it takes a little bit of time to do so.

It's not difficult to give up
But to give up without regret, is neither easy to be.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
恭喜
这婚礼
这爱情
被神祝福的 是幸福的
好感动的誓词
好感人的画面
但愿在主的怀中 他们就这么一直幸福

某人说以后的我们也要这样
只要坚持一点
知道再爱对方一点
只是某个时候
要怎么去爱这个人 我搞不懂了
她说 除非不爱了
最后的那句我记住了
我会学习 也只能这样



yIN wifLoVE...
经历过后都会到达终点
如果在途中名次掉落并没办法赶上呢

No comments: