Feb 14, 2011

Valentine

I can see it grows
From day to day
From the first until the third

I can feel that it grows stronger
Bounds were getting weaker
Though I actually wish there isn't any exist

Patience and Trust feed the love of us
Smiles pervail when we are together
The love goes in an unique way
That belongs only to the both of us

Faithfully we look into eyes of each other
Thank you for the tale that you holding on with me
Fortunately it is in reality and not a dream
Invisible still I shall see the fondness there

Hapii Valentine's Day
and
ILY


It's valentine's day
Sweeety day =)

the thing that sweeten da whole night of mine
Never thought of this
And yes, it is da best gift of all
Like I always say.. He can be that cute =)

They always here and there
Valentine
Why not them?? =)
They will always own my love and stay in my heart

And Ohya,
To my sistar..
Hapii Birthday
Play hard and study smart
Stay happy always
And I hope you enjoy da birthday k
Love yea Always =)

如果你问我
anniversary意义较大
再问我
花是有那么点浪费
而不否认那个当时我是开心感动到不行
但不同的是
我用自己的方法保存着花花
凋谢了 那是表面是外在
花瓣们还在 意义感觉没不见
当然 最重要
送花那个他是他
送花那个诚意我知道
就是这样 =)

yINwifLoVE...
喂, 男人!!
烦死了这个女人...

No comments: