Jan 17, 2011

Sadness

Went to da shop today with mum
To pay them a visit and to see of there's anything we can help
Litened to da what had happened and seeing tears rolling in her eyes
I dare not to look at her eyes anymore
Its unacceptable for her, so do us
I couldn't speak even one word
I lowered my headc let my eyes staring at my fingers
That is all I can do
Stepping into da shop and it is filled with sadness
I wish everything is going to be fine like what I told her
I wish all da family members able to be tough and strong to pass through this period
I know you are missing him days and nights
I know this is nothing but torture
Telling da news to Allydoi and erjie...
I had no idea what to say anymore and I hope, they'd able to comfort her in da right way
That is all I can

给你的:"接受不来"…也许离开的太突然,伤心无法形容…好好的痛哭一场吧!醒后就要记得如何微笑…知道吗-@@-
谢谢=)

终于在忍了好久好久之后
那个晚上眼泪夺眶了
讲话哽咽了
哭了
日子总得过
第二天悲伤我都收好
最伤心的不是我
而最坚强的 是她
在那刻
连最基本的节哀顺变也说不出来
而所以一个微笑 离开那店
在那里 你好吗??
她很坚强很厉害
你都看见了吗??

yINwifLoVE...
不管经历面对看见多少回
每一次的每一次 还是难过沉淀

No comments: