Just got myself out from Viwawa
Playing non stop with Darl for few days
From da Big 2.5 to Sushido
Yes, he was being forced by me for playing da sushido with me in order to help me increase my cash and to level up
Sumore ordering him not to win me too much
And today we had group play with Sian and Shir
Haha
It was real fun and enjoyable!!
We are crazy I know
But this is us
It's solstice today
Cant wait to get myself back home
Celebration is waiting for me
They are all wating for me
=)
Happy TanhYuan Festival
Thank you for da tangyuan that are reserving for me
Gonna eat them gao gao
It's a happy day
It's an enjoyable month
There were lovely people with me
I miss him
Though it's only few days
Cant control myself from missing him
It's touchie to hear him say that I am da only one who have da right of all to miss him at da position
See how cute my darling can be
Hahaha
Afterall
I shall meet my allforone in Jan/
Time is flying
And so do them
All are flying here and there
Anyway, babe do enjoy all da trips that you all are having
My love always be with you
It's Christmas Eve tomorrow
It's our day again
Playing non stop with Darl for few days
From da Big 2.5 to Sushido
Yes, he was being forced by me for playing da sushido with me in order to help me increase my cash and to level up
Sumore ordering him not to win me too much
And today we had group play with Sian and Shir
Haha
It was real fun and enjoyable!!
We are crazy I know
But this is us
It's solstice today
Cant wait to get myself back home
Celebration is waiting for me
They are all wating for me
=)
Happy TanhYuan Festival
Thank you for da tangyuan that are reserving for me
Gonna eat them gao gao
It's a happy day
It's an enjoyable month
There were lovely people with me
I miss him
Though it's only few days
Cant control myself from missing him
It's touchie to hear him say that I am da only one who have da right of all to miss him at da position
See how cute my darling can be
Hahaha
Afterall
I shall meet my allforone in Jan/
Time is flying
And so do them
All are flying here and there
Anyway, babe do enjoy all da trips that you all are having
My love always be with you
It's Christmas Eve tomorrow
It's our day again
yIN wifLoVE...
说的那一天开始 我感动我开心
但愿你说的肯定会实现
说的那一天开始 我感动我开心
但愿你说的肯定会实现
No comments:
Post a Comment