Aug 8, 2010

Title-less

ECOnnect
Let's start talking green

da event has end, and we tend to make it a success
APR1 & AAV2
Enjoyed a lot
Nothing much to talk about that
Thank you for people whom willing to step inside and have a look
Of course, those who recycled their phone, thanks =)
da little contribution from each of us gonna bring great effort in saving our mother Earth. It's her birthday again
Again we're not able to celebrate with her
Babe we're all waititng for you
To draw a big cross on da to-do-list
We're so eager bout that ^^
Looking at da calendar
Time are always flying isn't it?
Awaiting for your return and our next vacation, babe =)
Thanks for being with me whenever I need you
I have so-called friend sick all da while.Haha.
And I know you will never feel annoyed because of my sickness
Or even if you did you wont say it XD
Love you Love you!!

Have to wait for several weeks again
From once a week to once a month or sometimes it's less than that
I am making myself to adapt to that
It's no longer distance that matters I guess
Time is da thing I would like to request from you
Can I get it more from you? I don't need anything else but your companion
I hope so much to have you with me more
Its torturing for missing you like mad here
I got no medicine to cure da madness
AT ALL

He's looking for me in a sudden for whatsoever reason
I ignored it. And sorry babe =( it troubled you.
I read through da blog post
Don't feel surprised with da situation though it took some of my effort to understand da content due to da language problem ==
I felt heavy. He never change after years. He still behave in da same way or somehow it seems even more serious.
I smile coldly, sarcastically.
I felt sad for da girl. She's way too young to face and handle those and to face da situation.
It's too harsh for her I guess.
I was lucky enough as da thing was only key yet there's no other people around.
Even now I thought back of da period it is in dark.
We had sweetness, but you horrified me. It just over shadow all da happiness that I once had.
When will you awake, and realize that it shouldn't be da way you behave..
I never feel regret for leaving; and now it just proves how correct my decision was.


I am satisfy enough with my life now.
And with da laughter around, I enjoy my life =)

yIN wifLoVE...
在乎时没珍惜
失去了却说那是狠心 我冷笑

No comments: