Jul 26, 2010

i love u



There's another celebration for him
Another Happy Birthday for him

I love da two tupperware that we bought for da sake of recycle XD
Choosed damn long time that day
I want nice looking but he wants huge volume. Haha.

Again at da place that have cakes that we both love da most
Again having da cake that he loves da most
Again having da people that he loves da most with him XD
I hope I mada him a wonderful day
I hope I bring him wonderful happiness

Still I couldn't forget da moment at bus station that day
That I saw him walked towards me with that smile on his face
Without telling me that he's already reached but simply walked and found me sitting there alone and looking at photos in my phone
Went to his side and lye on his shoulder
Enjoying moments with him be at my side
Lying on da shoulder that I miss and love so damn much

I wish da time just stop at that few days
Days that he never stay far from me
Fairy tales are just not for me
Reality always there to pull me back from dreams
Always telling me da truth and acknowledge me of da cruel
I might kind of afraid of it
Still im going to get through all these with him
Until our day reaches

Hey darl, Happy Birthday
Stay happy and sweet with me always no matter what XD
Im gonna love u for da rest of my life
You know what, I wished I can just lock you in my car that day without letting u out from my hug so that you are not able to leave me.
I miss everything of you right now, your hug your kiss your smile your hand your arm your shoulder. Every single thing of you. I miss them right now.

Happy Birthday!!
I LOVE YOU ^^
Muackxx
yIN wifLoVE...
我希望你会懂
会闹别扭真的有原因

No comments: