May 19, 2010

Adapt

Has been stay at here for several days
Still adapting myself to the new environment
Still adapting myself to a lot of walking
Everything is still in the process of adapting
Depends on people to adapt myself

Lots of thing needed to be settle
The to-do-list is getting longer and longer
I've to cut it short slowly

Everyone is worry about me I know
I am ok and fine here besides the walking part
Except that I feel sick of waiting for the lift to move 11th my level each time I have to go out

Will take some time to adapt it
Trust me. Haha.

No class for today as it had been replaced
Stay at home and clean part of the home
Wondering why there are complaining but no one has action to make it clean
Nevermind ^^ I will do the job then.

还是在适应中 靠着别人来适应
庆幸自己的适应能力还不错
方向感不好 但也没办法
明明要待在这里的人是我
但是教我怎么走哪个方向的竟然是黄先生
真的不想别人担心 但总是让他放不下心
偶尔 还发他的脾气
那天 真的不应该

还是害怕过马路
这里 真的不是开玩笑
老是要拉着她们
站在路旁的霎那
都想念他

没有忘记必须的坚强
决定了就得继续往前
我不是一个人
因为有你在身边

一切都还好 真的
所以不用担心

这里 开始吵杂了
没了一开始的宁静
得改变那住址
我都快收集齐世界各地的国旗了
他妈的

yIN wifLoVE...
多想 能和你共享同样的天气
多想 看的不是照片

No comments: