At least not as they thought
These few weeks are extremely busy
Assignments Tests Presentations
Everything seems come in a sudden
Stress pushing me along
I need spaces to let me have a deep breath
I need rest I think
Perhaps this weekend
Mr Ng lack of time as well
Work harder ba
I always stay beside you
And to support you ^^
Sian and Yen still undergoing da war
All da best, dears
Lending my luck for you
Last day for November
and here comes December
Still time are flying though sometimes I feel that it is crawling
December often da month that I looking forward to except June
I don't know why
Often relate Snow with December
How I wish I will have a snowy Christmas
I know I'm going to make it comes true one day in future
Lotsa movie that I wanna watch
2012 please do wait for me~~
Mr Ng you have to keep your pomise
Gotta continue with assignment now
My brain is gonna to burst
Headache headache headache
Someone did da pie chart wrongly
I have to redo that
Damn
That is da easiest part
How come still do wrongly wan leh
Also
da advertising hopefully will goes smoothly
Tiredness came
Couldn't open my eyes alrd
Gonna have my sweet sweet dream
Good Nitex
yIN wifLoVE...
我懂我在你心里
有着多重的位置
我懂我在你心里
有着多重的位置
No comments:
Post a Comment